Our client a leading Multinational Automotive Electronics requires a Senior Systems Engineer/Architect - Chirp PLL for role based in Limerick, Ireland.
You will be responsible for the following task:
- Drive IC requirements definition.
- Develop and deliver System C model of the LO Chain / Chirp PLL
- Drive architecture selection and circuit / firmware implementation plan
- Actively contribute at a senior level to the generation of IC product specifications
- Direct, oversee and review circuit design and firmware activities.
- File patents for new technologies.
- Collaborate and lend your technical expertise to other teams including:
- Applications team to solve and anticipate customer issues.
- Reliability engineers to ensure that best practices for design robustness, ESD protection and reliability are followed at system level.
- Product Test engineers to define a cost optimised production test solution with the implementation of Design for Test circuits as applicable.
- Functional Safety engineers to agree a Safety Concept that can be implemented and verified.
- Masters/PhD desirable in electrical engineering, with a focus on semiconductor technology & microelectronics.(You will ideally be qualified to PhD level with industry experience in digitally assisted analog/RF signal chains on advanced CMOS)
- You will have 15+ years’ experience as system architect / circuit designer for highly integrated transceivers on advanced CMOS. System level / behavioral modelling and simulation experience in Matlab, System C or similar. Requirements engineering
- Cooperation in spatially distributed teams with a good knowledge of analog and RF signal chains and digitally assisted analog/RF
- Design experience with circuits such as amplifiers, DACs, ADCs, PLLs, mixers, analog/digital filters and analog / digital control loops. Knowhow in PLL architectures is a plus.
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org