Our client a leading Multinational Semiconductor Power Company requires Senior Analog Mixed Design Engineer for role based in Cork City, Ireland.
The mobile sensor R&D team mainly focus on the development of sensor transducers integrated with low noise analog front end circuits and provide some level of digital register programmability. You will be developing the Sigma-delta ADC.
- Sensor IC/ Mixed Signal IC Design, Verification, Design/Verification related documents writing:
- Familiar with Hspice, MATLAB simulation tools.
- Familiar with Sigma-delta ADC direct design experience
- Familiar with ADC/DAC, Bandgap, Regulator, Filter, temperature sensor and Longwave length Infrared sensor.
- Familiar with basic semiconductor process is preferred.
- Support Mass Production Testing.
- Design Document/Report Support.
- Project management.
- At least 3 years of Mixed Signal IC/ Sensor design experience.
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering.
- With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email email@example.com