Our client a leading Multinational Automotive Company requires Senior Analog/Digital Verification Design Engineer for role based in Limerick, Ireland
You will be part of the future development of the technology below:
- Creating something new: You have the opportunity to develop new, analog and/or RF functions for automotive radar applications in advanced technology nodes.
- Helping to shape the future: Your work will contribute to the next generation of radar sensors used in the cars of tomorrow.
- Taking responsibility: You are responsible for the timely and functional delivery of an assigned circuit block for an overall ASIC project according to specified goals.
- Delivering holistic implementation: To help with your development of new circuit concepts and implementations, you will have the opportunity to cooperate and engage with internal system and software experts.
- Delivering reliable implementation: You will have the support of the appropriate internal experts to ensure a reliable and robust implementation and verification of your circuit.
- Being an effective communicator: Working within an analog/mixed-signal design team based in Limerick. Interacting with other engineers based across the EU. Create the necessary design and product documentation. Host design reviews of your circuit blocks.
- Verification of Mixed-Signal or SoC automotive ASICs
- Analog/Mixed-Signal self-checking simulation
- Implementation of analog models in Verilog-/VHDL-AMS to speed up AMS simulation
- Application of metric-driven Verification (MDV) methodologies
- Development and tracking of Verification plans
- Integration of VIP ("Verification-IP“)
- Measurement and analysis of regression results
- Cooperate on evaluation of silicon, test correlation, and scripting (Perl, Python, C++). Work with verification team on verification plans, test cases, and analyzing test results
- BSEE or MSEE or equivalent preferably with a focus on Microelectronics
- 5+ years’ experience as digital/analog verification design engineer. Experience in digital design focused on mixed-signal designs is a must. Being familiar with automotive developments, scripting in python or BASH, and experience in verification flows are a plus. Design experience with digital control loops and digital filters is an advantage.
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org