Our client a leading Multinational Life Reinsurance Company requires Prophet Modelling Pricing Manager for role based in Dublin City, Ireland.
The team of modelling experts focused on delivering a continuous, high-quality and efficient service of actuarial modelling; responsible for setting the approach, governance, standards and process framework for model development within Global Life worldwide. This includes the ongoing development and maintenance of models for both Pricing and Reserving.
The Global Life Team has already rolled out a significant Global Pricing Project (SCOPE) in key markets. It implements Prophet within an integrated platform and a process to be used by all the Pricing teams located globally:
- The solution is already live in Korea, China, Southeast Asia, Japan, Hong-Kong and therefore this role will be the lead in providing ongoing support to these teams in their business-as-usual activities.
- The roll out process is well advanced for UK (Protection) market, French (creditor business) market, and ongoing for US traditional business.
- This position will be the lead to continue supporting the Project to ensure a successful implementation to all our other global business and provide ongoing support to our Pricing Function after the Project completes.
- This role is expected to involve travel to other SCOR office
- Work very closely with the Project Team (based in Paris and London), and Pricing Teams located in all the countries , to ensure a successful implementation and transition into Business-As Usual
- Represent as a subject matter expert by contributing to the design, development, testing, review, validation and delivery of Prophet models delivered by the Project prior to roll-out to the Pricing Teams
- Develop, review and maintain model and process documentation to support the roll-out and ongoing use of the models within the platform
- Build and maintain working relationships with all our Pricing Teams during Project implementation and continue support after roll-out by performing modelling activities, e.g., model development, support and training
- Strong collaboration with our IT function to ensure our Prophet model continues to operate successfully within an integrated Pricing platform
- Plan, monitor and co-ordinate model developments and master model releases. Provide training, support and guidance to model developers
- Provide timely and informed updates to the Head of Modelling
- Contribute to, and follow, defined framework and control process for Prophet developments
- Other duties as assigned by the Company, including participation in related Divisional and Group projects
- Modelling tools will include Prophet Professional, Prophet Enterprise, Table Manager, DCS and Excel VBA, Tableau
- Development, testing and documentation of Actuarial Prophet models within a controlled framework
- Prophet Professional and Prophet Enterprise
- Experienced Prophet coding within ALS and/or extended formulae
- Development of DCS and Excel VBA macros
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with teams located both locally and internationally
- Successful management of a team with modelling responsibilities
- Demonstrated innovation and creativity in proposing new ways of working
- Past involvement in significant projects implemented on a global basis
- Actuarial modelling skills
- Organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to be able to work on own, and closely within a team structure
- Results driven and passion for quality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very strong communication and documentation skills
- Partly or Fully Qualified Actuary with 5+ years recent Prophet development experience
For further information please contact Míchéal at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org