Our client a leading Multinational Semiconductor Power Company requires Project/Program Manager for role based in Limerick City, Ireland
You will be a project manager experienced in semiconductor new product development. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and results oriented. They will lead new product development activities in a cross functional team environment. The successful candidate will be ultimately accountable for the project execution and deliverables per committed plan, including scope, timeline, budget. They must have excellent communication skills to lead cross functional teams, manage stakeholder communication and communicate effectively to both internal and external customers. The team develops leading edge power management devices for cloud connected high power computing devices.
- leading the product development process: from feasibility, project plan definition, execution, qualification, and customer support, including ramp up.
- Working with marketing, core development teams, customers and executives.
- Tracking projects’ performances against baseline, identifying and addressing gaps, and proactively assessing and mitigating risks, communicating comprehensive status.
- Leading and inspiring cross-functional and virtual teams to achieve the project’s objectives.
- Contributing to continuous improvement of the product development process.
- Complying with ISO9001 standards, and internal NPD process development.
- Degree in Engineering/Science or equivalent
- 5+ Years Technical Work and/or Project Management experience in semiconductor new product development environment.
- Team leading, communication, interpersonal, problem solving & decision making skills are required.
- Flexible in changing market ’s environment and customer oriented.
- Knowledge of IS09001 standard and other International Quality Standards is a plus
- PMP certification & experience in Critical Chain methodology is a plus.
Why should you join.
- You will be entitled to 27 vacation days plus 9 days public holidays.
- Flexible and remote working is supported.
- The company is accredited to Engineers Ireland CPD employer standard.
- A fun place to work -- Limerick has a vibrant and active Sports and Social Club and offers a subsidized onsite Canteen.
- Competitive salary, corporate bonus, medical insurance & pension scheme.
- Diverse and inclusive work culture – employees are helpful, respectful and treat each other with honesty and integrity
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org