Our client is a global international consultancy with a presence in Dublin.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an Oracle DBA with 5 or more years’ experience in the design of Oracle ERP solutions, translating ideas and concepts into implementable, supportable designs. You will also have experience in aligning with reference architectures and corporate standards, also in managing your work to deliver within the constraints of cost and security. You will work as part of a large team and be supported by our wider organization.
Your role will involve:
- Technical delivery of customer projects and support
- Some technical design, balancing scope, risk, commercials, ensuring successful acceptance testing
- Sharing and reusing knowledge
- Implementation, support and maintenance of Oracle eBusiness Suite, including BC/DR solutions
- Providing consultancy about security, hardening, solution design and architecture
- Oracle DBA with at least 5 years’ experience working with Oracle e-business suite and related technologies. 2 years of this should be with Oracle e-business suite 12.2.
- Demonstrable experience with implementing Oracle technologies across a range of operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows, Linux and Solaris
- Experience working with SOA Suite, middleware technologies such as Weblogic, Oracle Data Integrator and/or CRM systems.
- Experience with other database technologies, SQL Server, noSQL databases etc.
- Flexibility to work out of hours if required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- 3rd Level Degree or professional qualification
- Oracle technology certifications
- Previous work in a consultancy or multiple customer environments or with Autonomous Database will be an advantage.
As a reward for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Please contact Michael Brennan at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4641 or email your C.V in Word/pdf format to email@example.com.