Our client is a global IT Services and Solutions provider.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Functional Consultant with 10 or more years’ experience in finance, IT or project teams for a role which is to design and deliver transformational customer projects. You will work as part of a large team and be supported by our wider organization.
Your role will involve:
- Pre-Sales and Delivery activities
- Leadership of a stream, bid or project.
- Engagement with a wide range of internal, customer and partner stakeholders
- Consultancy and analysis of current business processes and configurations
- Designing and configuring the solution – Oracle Cloud ERPM / Oracle Fusion Financials
- Testing, Transitioning to Production and potentially in Support.
- Oracle Functional Specialist with deep knowledge of Oracle Financials, coming from a cloud perspective ideally (Fusion / Cloud ERP / Cloud ERPM) or from eBusiness Suite 12.2.X
- Functional Knowledge of multiple modules, AP as a minimum
- Ability to create detailed technical specifications.
- PL/SQL programming, XML Publisher, Oracle Workflow
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- 3rd Level Degree or professional qualification demonstrating continued learning and certification.
- Oracle technology certifications
As a reward for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Please contact Michael Brennan at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4641 or email your C.V in Word/pdf format to email@example.com.