Our client a leading a Multinational Semiconductor Organisation requires Lead, Staff and Senior Analog Mixed Signal Design Engineer with background in High-Performance Products for roles in Valencia, Spain.
The group is seeking an experienced Lead, Staff and Senior Analog Design Engineers for there office in Valencia to work on the development of new product solutions and/or expansion of existing product families from the HPP portfolio for industrial applications, along with supervisor/mentor leadership opportunities.
- Working within our power products design teams based in our Munich (Germany) and San Jose (USA) sites.
- Leading the development of High-Performance Power products, mainly but not limited to monolithic synchronous buck regulators.
- IC block design, transistor-level circuit design and simulation.
- Conducting technical presentations to clients internal engineering team and customers.
- Using recommended design and verification techniques, tools & flows to produce efficient designs which meet all specified functional, power and timing objectives.
- Supporting other job functions such as layout, lab evaluation and test to ensure successful delivery meeting all requirements.
- Continuing to improve analog design methodologies consistent with the group’s wider business objectives to reduce time and cost to market.
- Supervising/Mentoring junior design engineers.
- M.S. Electrical Engineering degree with 4+ years’ experience as an IC analog designer with focus on power products.
- Track record of successful product development and project leading skills.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of analog and mixed signal electronics, tools and flows.
- Design experience with mixed-signal circuits such as DACs, ADCs is an advantage.
- Strong people leadership, interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills are required.
- The successful candidate will be expected to take a full cell or system ownership role and contribute to the development of new products from architecture selection to implementation and debug.
- Experience of integrating analog blocks in complex Mixed-Signal systems would be an advantage.
- Some limited travel should be expected.
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email email@example.com