Our client a leading a Multinational Semiconductor Organisation requires Lead, Staff and Senior FPGA Digital Design Engineer with background in PMIC for roles in Milan, Italy.
The group is seeking an experienced Lead, Staff and Senior FPGA Digital Design Engineers for there office in Milan to work on PMIC and hybrid mixed signal / power developments, for High-End / High-Volume electronic devices, such as Smartphones, Tablets and Consumer Accessories.
The Battery Consumer Power Milan Team is expanding its focus in Power Solutions, across a broad range of IC engineering profiles and levels of experience.
The candidates will be self-motivated, willing to learn exciting new technologies and develop new products, but also be able to work effectively within a talented group of individuals across multiple development locations.
- The candidates will join a team of Analog, Digital, Mixed-Signal CMOS designers, Mask Layout designers, Verification and Validation engineers, Algorithm and Software developers, Packaging and Test engineers, implementing PMIC state of the art technologies.
- FPGA development
- Synthesize RTL design to an FPGA platform
- Model analog function into the FPGA
- Power IP Development
- Execute based on IP Specification
- Improve Team Methodologies
- Power Management IC Development
- Execute on PMIC design, pre-silicon verification and post-silicon validation
- Provide support to physical design layout team
- Technical Customer Interface Engagement
- Participate in customer engagements, in support of technical feasibility
- IC development weekly meetings
- Master’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
At least 5 years of experience in:
- Basic FPGA simulation and development
- Basic IP Digital Design experience
- Good technical and analytical background with good problem-solving skills
- Great team worker with multi-discipline
- HDL programming languages (Verilog / SystemVerilog)
- Basic knowledge of Functional Oriented Verification
- Timing Constraints, Static Timing Analysis (STA), Gate Level Simulation (GLS)
- Good written and verbal communication
Nice to have:
- Xilinx Vivado development platform
- Scripting languages
- Analog Behavioral Models (SystemVerilog)
- Mixed-Signal Verification methodology
- UVM Verification (Universal Verification Methodology)
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org