Our a client a lead a Multinational Semiconductor EDA Software provider requires Junior/Lead/Principal Application Engineers for roles based in Cork City, Ireland.
- You will provide direct technical customer support for Custom IC Analog Design, Mixed Signal Verification, and Virtuoso products and will typically focus on applying technical expertise in multiple products within a specific technology family.
- You will work both independently and collaborate with other team members and R&D to address customer issues and to coordinate and facilitate customer Change Requests (CCR's).
- Provide technical support to customers, internal and external, for Virtuoso Analog & Mixed Signal tools.
- Strong to exceptional debugging skills.
- Advocate and negotiate bug/enhancement resolution with R&D.
- Lead/Support internal technology rollout projects and training.
- Lead Project and initiatives related to Quality & Customer satisfaction.
- Develop/Review articles and artifacts for inclusion in the Cadence knowledge database.
- Bachelor’s Degree in; Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Computer Engineering or similar.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience with expertise in Virtuoso Analog Design Environment, Spectre/ APS, Spectre-RF, AMS Designer, any other spice or fast spice simulator and in IC6.1.x environment.
- The successful candidate should be able to act as a strong team member and contributor, leading team projects and initiatives.
- He / She should be able to mentor Junior level application engineers.
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email email@example.com