Our client a leading Multinational Semiconductor EDA Software provider requires a number of Graduate Level (MSc/PhD) Applications Engineers for roles based in Cork City, Ireland.
You will be a part of a newly created Library development team working on digital simulations which enables customers to implement design tools.
- Understanding of Digital microarchitecture definition and documentation
- Understanding of RTL logic design, debug and functional verification
- Understanding of IP integration and verification
- Understanding of digital architecture trade-offs for power, performance, and area
- Understanding of proper handling of multiple asynchronous clock domains and their crossings
- Understanding of synthesis timing constraints, static timing analysis and constraint development
- Understanding of fundamental physical design flows, e.g. floor planning and clock tree synthesis
- Understanding of the impacts of analog and mixed-signal design and verification on digital-on-top development flow.
- Understanding of functional ECO flow and conformal ECO
- Experience with FPGA and/or emulation platform
- Firmware development of embedded microcontroller systems is a plus.
- Substantial experience with Verilog is required, as are excellent logic and debug skills.
- MSc or PhD in Electronic Engineering or similar course background.
Be self-motivated and well organised.
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org