Our client a leading Multinational Semiconductor Telecommunication company requires Contract RF/Test Development Engineer for 6 month daily rate role based in Dublin, Ireland.
- You will be deeply involved in the validation, characterization and qualification of transceivers
- Design, develop and implement cost-effective test solutions for RF Automated Test Equipment
- Support production for customer sampling, ramp-up, production release and qualification.
- Evaluate and qualify IC package options for NPI product.
- Definition of test strategies and DFT (Design for Test) in collaboration with design teams
- Development of test plans based on product specifications, quality requirements and application requests
- Designing of production test fixtures (schematic entries and layout guidelines) for wafer sort and final test
- Writing of production and characterization test programs for NPI products
- Data analysis (Cp, Cpk, histograms, gages)
- Cost optimization through yield improvement, test time reductions and other cost-saving activities
- Migration of laboratory techniques into high-volume test solutions
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in in the product and test engineering domain
- Semiconductor test knowledge in RF, mixed signal and digital
- Knowledge of Teradyne and LTX test platforms
- Proven skills in root cause analysis, test software programming, statistical analysis and test methodology
- Experience using a range of lab test equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers etc. an advantage
- Experience with low power wireless standards and protocols an advantage
- Ability to work with various groups located in all parts of the world and flexibility to travel for production and customer support
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in spoken and written English
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email email@example.com