Our client a leading a Multinational Financials Organisation requires Contract Due Diligence Analyst for a 11 month daily rate position based in the IFSC, Dublin 1, Ireland.
As they are working a Hybrid Working Model, they require the contractor to be onsite 3 days per week.
As a part of the team,you will be a part of the client onboarding process to mitigate risk through a due diligence process.
- Participate in conducting less complex client due diligence processes, research and identify opportunities to mitigate risk
- Consult and provide support to interpret policies, guidelines and governance programs
- Support business in execution of due diligence reporting processes and controls
- Review and analyze client onboarding processes or challenges that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives
- Exercise independent judgment to guide medium risk deliverables
- Aggregate, evaluate and report results and escalate where necessary
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in the due diligence function, policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, managers and internal and external customers to resolve issues and achieve goals
You have 5 years plus experience in the following areas:
- Due Diligence experience, or equivalent (including risk management, client service, operations support, or business process management)
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email email@example.com