Our client a leading Multinational Financial Organisation for Contract Business Analyst with background in Syndicated Loans or Loan Operations for 6 month daily rate role based in the IFSC, Dublin, Ireland.
The role will require the candidate to be onsite for 2/3 days per week from July/August 2022.
The company is enhancing its product & system offering, to start supporting lending facilities whereby the company will be acting in the role of Admin Agent for syndicated transactions, and also acting as a Standby Letter of Credit issuing bank for lending transactions.
This involves enhancements to the existing lending system of record – LIQ, to support the company role as Admin Agent, as well as the roll out of a branch's on integrated Trade Issuance platform – Tradeworks.
Operations will be heavily involved in this rollout, given they will be the team supporting the booking of the extended product offering on these applications post go-live.
· Represent Loan Operations on all project calls/work streams for Agency/Trade rollout on LIQ/Tradeworks, ensuring impact on all company based lending facilities is fully considered & planned for
· Act as the company Loan Operations point of contact for all relevant stakeholders (LOB, Technology, Legal, Treasury etc.) relating to the Agency/Trade rollout
· Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure impacted systems are ready to support new product offerings, ensuring any tactical manual workarounds are fully documented, approved, & communicated to the relevant teams
· Participate in system regression & UAT for Agency/Trade rollout, ensuring any change to system functionality is fully tested & fit for purpose before being implemented. Ensure any defects identified are formally documented, & resolution plans agreed. Provide meaningful MIS regarding testing updates as required.
· Work with the Operations management to ensure a robust Operations runbook is documented, whilst managing task execution, to ensure the company is position to support Agency rollout
· Work with the Operations management to complete procedure & process flow build outs, and deliver training to impacted team members
· Ensure risk is front of mind with any change to process, with all risks formally documented, and controls reviewed to ensure they properly mitigate any process risk
A strong academic background
Strong understanding of building tightly controlled processes ensuring Operational risk is always considered.
Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload, & also think creatively.
Strong oral, presentation and written communication skills.
Strong attention to detail be of an analytical nature with excellent problem solving skills.
Ability to build relationships internally and externally & to operate in a large, multicultural organisation.
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email email@example.com