Our client is a global consultancy.
Our client is looking for a Cloud Architect to drive Cloud Adoption for our customers leveraging these offerings and services. The candidate must have at least 10+ years solid industry experience, with 3 years working with Cloud technologies. The Candidate must have experience of designing and implementing Cloud Solutions and demonstrate an understanding of migrating solutions into the Cloud. Irrespective of your level of experience you will be fully trained in the clients Cloud Management Services toolsets.
Responsibilities are to develop and coordinate cloud architecture across a variety of disparate areas within the organisation. These areas include, but are not limited to:
- Design Authority for Cloud Solutions
- Operational support of Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Native Application development
- Data management, analytics and protection
- Security, privacy and compliance
- Designing highly scalable, secure solutions
- Provide coaching of more junior team members
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science, engineering, information technology discipline or equivalent.
- At least 10+ years solid industry experience, with 3 years working with Cloud technologies (ideally with Azure)
- Technical solution design skills to allow the architect to determine the optimum solution using the correct blend of technologies to meet a set of defined requirements
- Strong technical skills and proven analytical and trouble shooting ability
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and excellent oral and written communication and presentation
- Ability to review architecture designs, to identify issues and risks, escalating them as needed
- A background in applications development
As a reward for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Please contact Michael Brennan at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4641 or email your C.V in Word/pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.