Our client a leading Semiconductor neuromorphic processors company requires Staff/Principal Analog Design Engineer for role based in Delft, Netherlands
The VLSI design team is responsible for the design and realization of energy-efficient analog and mixed-signal components. The team is looking to hire an experienced staff analog design engineer to architect and design these cutting-edge custom components.
The role involves defining and derisking new concepts and architectures, as well as hands-on design and development activities pre- and post-silicon.
- Lead the specification, design, optimization, layout and testing of custom analog components and subsystems inside analog compute fabric, as well as interface components such as A/D & D/A converters and bandgaps, among others,
- Work together with neuromorphic and other circuit design experts to develop novel circuit concepts, as well as techniques and methods to optimize circuit behavior towards the challenging requirements of Innatera's neuromorphic silicon,
- Collaborate with a team of hardware architects, digital design engineers, and application engineers,
- Participate in the creation of new IP.
- PhD/MSc in Electronics Engineering
- 5 years plus experience of relevant industrial experience in designing low-power analog circuits,
- Multiple successful tape-outs in deep-submicron processes (preferably 65nm and below) and is proficient with the design flow,
- Profound knowledge of low-power techniques, circuits, and transistor-level design, layout, and verification,
- Experience with lab equipment and proficiency in measurement techniques for silicon validation/characterization,
- Prior knowledge of Low Power ADC Design,
- Be a problem-solver, self-starter, and highly passionate about technology and analog design.
Preferred skills for this position :
- Cadence Virtuoso and Innovus, MMSIM/Spectre,
- System-level modeling and simulation of analog and mixed-signal circuits (Verilog-AMS/-A),
- Knowledge of neuromorphic concepts is a plus.
What they offer :
- A dynamic working environment around a fearless engineering culture,
- Ambitious teams with the freedom to innovate,
- A flexible working environment (work-from-home policy, flexible working hours, advantageous holidays scheme, ...),
- An inclusive company culture that embraces communication, diversity, and support around holistic and personal development.
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email email@example.com