Our client a leading a Multinational Semiconductor Organisation requires Staff Semiconductor Process Design and Integration Engineer based in San Jose, California.
You will work together with a talented staff of engineering professionals to develop and enable innovative wide bandgap semiconductor technology to realize the next generations of proprietary power device product portfolio.
You will have a comprehensive, demonstrable background in power semiconductor materials / semiconductor device physics, and / fabrication process.
- Design and Simulation of fabrication process flow of the advanced SIC Power MOSFET.
- Develop the PCM/TEG structures for monitoring and evaluation of the fabrication process.
- Define and develop specifications of unit processes and coordinate their development with fab process team.
- Perform electrical characterization on SIC power semiconductor devices and the related PCM/TEG structures on the wafer.
- Analyze data from device and TEG structures to extract key device parameters, including but not limited to gate oxide thickness and QBD, interface charge density, channel mobility, etc.
- Devise process experiments for process window optimization and improving the manufacturing yield.
- A PhD or Masters-level degree in semiconductor device/material physics.
- At least 10 years of post-graduation experience in the field of power semiconductor technology.
- Experience in leading development projects throughout the fabrication process integration, simulation, and characterization, with the ability to apply project management best practice methodology.
- Rich experiences in TCAD simulation for power semiconductor devices, especially WBG semiconductor, are required. Knowledge of software tools for characteristic analysis of process, i.e. MATLAB, MathCAD.
- Knowledge in semiconductor material for application in power semiconductor devices is desirable.
- You will approach tasks in a logic-based way, along with having the ability and motivation to develop novel and creative ideas.
- Your communication skills will enable seamless collaboration both with our manufacturing partners and internally, and you will know how to build and maintain lasting relationships in international and cross-functional project teams.
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org