Our client is a global leading technology company with a technology hub in Dublin.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working with a distributed team of developers to solve complex problems and provide solutions to my client’s customers.
- Working in an agile development environment.
- Working as part of a full-stack team using a wide variety of technologies, solving cool problems, and challenging yourself.
- Participating in diverse projects and collaborating with development teams across three countries.
- Reviewing code and having your code reviewed; mentoring and being mentored by other developers.
- Actively finding ways to share your learned experience with colleagues and beyond.
- You have a strong idea of what quality looks like and hold yourself accountable to that. You assist your peers, department, and organization in meeting that standard.
- You have hands on experience with Ruby on Rails, Typescript, React and/or Angular.
- You have a passion to learn new technologies and work effectively in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment that includes distributed teams and customers.
- You possess a growth mindset that allows you to help your team solve complex technical problems.
- You are a role model for the people around you.
As a reward for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Please contact Michael Brennan at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4641 or email your C.V in Word/pdf format to email@example.com.