Our client a leading Multinational Semiconductor Company requires a number of Senior Embedded C Software Engineer for role in Limerick, Ireland
They require an experienced and versatile Embedded Software Engineers to join there design group. You will be part of this global team of world-class engineers and work in a dynamic environment on state-of-the-art real-time embedded software technology for Radar-on-Chip. You will participate in the innovation of products and solutions for the future generation of transportation.
As a critical member of the team, you will participate and add value in all phase of product maintenance and support, actively participating in feasibility, requirement, architecture, design, implementation, integration and verifications. You will be positioned within a multi-site development team and will be working closely with system, analog and digital verification to deliver embedded software as part of the RFIC Radar Products.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with embedded platforms and embedded software
- Experience with embedded real-time OS
- Hands on experience (integrating, building, debugging…)
- Experience with SCM tools (GIT)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills as they will be developing requirements and design documents
- Knowledge of a scripting language (Python, MATLAB)
- Knowledge of Radar/RF systems
- Knowledge of digital signal processing (DSP) and algorithm development experience. (Digital PLLs, Digital Filters, Array Processing, Beamforming etc)
For further information please contact Michéal on 00353 1 5254642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org