Our client a leading Multinational Medical Device Organisation requires Senior Embedded C/C++ Firmware Engineer for role based in Cork City, Ireland
The ideal applicant will have 5+ years of embedded firmware experience using C/C++.
- Work closely with engineers to design and develop prototypes, including bringing up new hardware.
- Work closely with engineers to build products through architecture, design, and delivery phases.
- Work closely with integration and quality assurance engineers to evaluate performance issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug firmware.
- Document procedures and functions so that other engineers can interface to embedded code.
- Document product development steps include architecture, design, specifications, protocols, APIs, etc.
- Support field trials, demos, and pilots on an as needed basis.
- 5+ years of experience in embedded firmware using C/C++.
- Experience with BLE SoC and modules highly desirable.
- Experience with Bluetooth 5.0 LE highly desirable.
- Experience with the BLE protocol and software stacks highly desirable.
- Experience with IoT sensors and sensor algorithms highly desirable.
- Experience with ARM and RISC-V processors highly desirable.
- Experience bringing up new hardware highly desirable.
- Comfortable reading and reviewing hardware schematics highly desirable.
- Comfortable using Bluetooth Sniffers, Network Analyzers, Energy Profilers and Oscilloscope highly desirable.
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org