Our client a leading Multinational Semiconductor Automotive Company requires a Senior Digital Design Layout Engineer for role based in Limerick City, Ireland.
- Your will have the opportunity to develop new, analog and/or RF functions for automotive radar applications in advanced technology nodes.
- Your work will contribute to the next generation of radar sensors used in the cars of tomorrow.
- You will be responsible for the timely and functional delivery of an assigned circuit block for an overall ASIC project according to specified goals.
- You will develop new circuit concepts and implementations,
- You will cooperate and engage with internal IC layout, CAD and design experts.
- You will support of the appropriate internal experts to ensure a reliable and robust implementation and verification of your circuit.
- You will be working within an analog/mixed-signal design team based in Limerick and interacting with other engineers based across the EU.
- You will create layout documentation and reports.
- You will host layout reviews of your circuit blocks.
- At least 5+ years’ experience as an IC Layout Engineer.
- Layout experience with analog and digital circuits on advanced CMOS technology nodes.
- Very good spoken and written English skills.
- BSEE or equivalent preferably with a focus on microelectronics.
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email email@example.com