Our client a lead Multinational Semiconductor Company requires Senior C/C++ Python Systems Engineer for role based in Limerick City, Ireland.
As a member of Consumer system software team, you will work alongside the brightest minds to collaborate on solving complex problems with cutting edge technologies. You will working within the core sensor and signal processing technology team developing software solutions, algorithms, and machine learning primitives.
- Should be able to work on system level architectures; should be able to create and maintain system level solutions comprised of state-of-the-art hardware and software components and provide documentation for our products.
- Should be able to specify, integrate and/or design and enhance audio and video DSP algorithms and other signal processing methods targeting consumer product domains such as true wireless systems.
- Should be able to understand complex customer application ecosystems and integrate our product offerings.
- Must have prior experience in developing and debugging all aspects of system software. This includes understanding overall system performance from both a hardware and software perspective.
- BS/MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in C/C++ and Python programming skills
- Strong knowledge of digital signal processing (DSP) and algorithm development experience
- Experience with machine learning, deep neural network technologies, PyTorch, TensorFlow platforms
- Strong knowledge of Tensilica HiFi, Kalimba DSP cores and Bluetooth Audio Frameworks
- Hands on experience with integrating, building, and testing of multi-threaded applications.
- Experience with embedded real-time operating systems
- Experience with SCM tools (GIT, SVN, Clearcase, Perforce, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with defect tracking tools (Jira, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of a software development process (e.g., Agile, Waterfall)
- Application of Object-Oriented concepts and methodologies
- Strong system level knowledge in audio, video and TWS domains
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email email@example.com