Our client a leading Multinational Semiconductor Company requires Senior Analog Mixed Signal Design Engineer for role in Cork City, Ireland.
- In this position, you will participate in the design, development, QA, and delivery of standard cell libraries using leading process technologies
- Design and implementation of the combinatorial, clock, power management, and sequential circuits
- Perform Characterization Including NLDM, CCS and validate Standard Cell Libraries
- Exposure to AOCV, LVF model characterization is plus.
- Aware of layout proximity Effects in Standard cells and impact to Power, Leakage and Performance
- 3+ years of experience in analog/mixed-signal design
- Hands on experience in Standard Cell library development with expertise in characterization
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills as well as excellent technical understanding of CMOS circuitries
- Expertise in EMC and ESD as a plus
- Strong understanding of CMOS and FinFET technologies.
- Exposure to Verilog Modeling is desired
For further information please contact Mícheál on 00353 1 5254642 or email email@example.com