Our client a leading Multinational Semiconductor ultra-efficient neuromorphic processors company requires Senior Analog Mixed Signal Verification Engineer for role based in Delft, Netherlands.
You will design energy-efficient analog and mixed-signal components at the heart of our brain-inspired processors. The team is looking to hire an experienced mixed-signal simulation and verification engineer to enhance our hierarchical verification approach of these cutting edge custom components.
- Planning and coordinating analog/mixed-signal verification tasks
- Generating, verifying and optimizing behavioral models of analog blocks dedicated to mixed-signal verification
- Interfacing with design teams, methodology and CAD groups through various phases of the ASIC/SOC design process
- Performing analysis, design and verification simulations to ensure building blocks meet specifications
- Documenting assigned blocks, and holding design review meetings and participate in the reviews
- PhD/MSc in Electronic Engineering
- You will have at 5 years plus experience in System-level modelling and simulation of analog and mixed-signal circuits (Verilog-AMS/-A)
- Basic understanding of SystemVerilog and assertions preferred
- Scripts in languages such as Perl or Python
- Deep understanding of circuit analysis (AC, DC, noise, transient, parameter sweep, sensitivity), multi-parameter optimisation, component stress and reliability analysis, Monte Carlo analysis for yield estimation
- Familiarity with Cadence Virtuoso AMS Designer Simulator tool flow preferred but not mandatory
- Is a problem-solver, self-starter, and highly passionate about technology
What they offer :
- A dynamic working environment around a fearless engineering culture,
- Ambitious teams with the freedom to innovate,
- A Flexible working environment (work from home policy, flexible working hours, advantageous holidays scheme ..),
- An inclusive company culture which embraces communication, diversity and support around holistic and personal development.
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org