Our client is a market leading global technology company.
- Responsible for requirement gathering, system analysis, design and configuration related to the SAP FICO and RAR modules within the primary SAP ECC6 system.
- Ongoing support and enhancement releases alongside project assignments.
- Work closely with business users to support, maintain and enhance their use of the SAP system.
- Understand business requirements and have the ability to translate these requirements into functional specifications and configuration. A knowledge of SAP best practice and an ability to communicate this clearly to business owners is also important.
- Chartered Accountant or Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Finance/Business
- Minimum of 8 years of SAP configuration experience, version ECC 6.0, with at least 2 full life-cycle implementations or upgrades
- In-depth configuration knowledge in FICO and related modules, in particular AP, AR, GL, FA, SL, EBS, FSCM, Accrual Engine, Taxation including US and India
- In-depth configuration knowledge in RAR including the integration points with SD and FICO
- Experienced in troubleshooting and resolving SAP FICO and RAR problems.
- Strong understanding of FI and RAR functional processes
- Strong understanding of the integration points between complimentary modules
- Experienced in developing functional specifications.
- Experienced in production support, delivery and testing.
- Experience of working in a multi-national company supporting business teams in multiple geographies and timezones.
As a reward for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Please contact Michael Brennan at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4641 or email your C.V in Word/pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.