Our client a leading Multinational Semiconductor Company requires a Principal C/C++ Compiler Design Engineer for role based in Dublin or Cork, Ireland
In this role you will join a world-class compiler team. The C/C++ compiler features numerous highly advanced optimizations and plays a crucial role in the continued success of Xtensa processors.
- Software design and implementation of back-end optimizations for the Xtensa processor architecture
- Software design and implementation of the LLVM and OpenCL ports for the Xtensa architecture
- Benchmark evaluation for customer engagements and decisions on long-term architectural directions
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science with an emphasis on compilers or a related field. Outstanding candidates with a B.S. degree will be considered.
- 2+ years of research or development experience in the compiler field.
- Strong C/C++ development skills
- Academic or industrial background in compiler optimizations
- Previous experience with LVM or OpenCL
- Good understanding of processor architecture concepts
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org