Our client is currently building a world class Business Growth Team in Dublin, Ireland. We are a highly customer focused organisation, bringing to market our latest customer propositions based upon Dev/Ops, well architected cloud applications, cloud migration, low code/no code applications development, and cyber security. Each of these propositions have been constructed in client’s Centres of Excellence, are supported by our clients Global Delivery Centres. We bring them to customers in Ireland backed up by both Sales enablement and Delivery enablement.
Role and Responsibilities:
We have an opportunity for a senior leader to deliver new growth by working with a virtual team of Pre-sales and Delivery Architects across the entire customer base to:
- Seed architects into the account base and new logo customers where opportunity exists and liaise with the architects to deliver pull through business.
- Prioritise the accounts where the architects will work based on the best opportunities for our client and be able to pivot same
- Embed our latest propositions.
- Work closely with our Sales Team via the architects in building our customer propositions based upon our Global Propositions
- Plan sales strategies with the Sales Team in response to market and competitors’ behaviour.
- Work in sync with the product development team and develop sustainable and commercially viable products.
- Understand how the client’s portfolio can address customer business problems
- Understand customer business problems and translate them into opportunities
- Work with the architect team to identify ‘on the ground ‘opportunities within both existing and new customers and bring these to the client’s bid process
- Construct win strategies for opportunities and work with the sales team on account growth plans
- Liaise with the marketing team to undertake demand-generating activities.
- Build lasting relationships with customers.
- Build lasting relationships with the Proposition and Product Owners. Keep up to date with emerging portfolio development and be proficient at articulating same.
- Mentor the architecture team
The role is supported by up to 10 Architects who are SMEs (with both pre-sales and delivery experience). In addition, several more junior Architects will be assigned in an apprentice capacity and will require mentoring.
- You have a strong consulting, sales and team leading background with knowledge of industry and technology trends and the technical solutions that serve them.
- You are customer focused and collaborative with excellent communication skills
- You have held senior consulting, sales, pre-sales /delivery roles
- You have experience of dealing with highly motivated sales teams
- You know how to identify customer business problems and relate these to solutions
- You can inspire, lead, mentor and motivate the team of technical and service people to deliver objectives and goals
- Ability to set technology direction, understand the client’s portfolio and bring the GTM to life in Ireland.
- Commercially astute and can interrogate a cost/price based on market benchmarks
- You have a quota bearing background and can deliver on objectives and metrics
- You understand competitor landscape and budget requirements and can pivot solutions to suit
- You can be self-sufficient and be quick to make decisions i.e., qualifying opportunities in or out
- You can work with Product and Proposition owners and other stakeholders to deliver solutions to your customers.
- You are a strategic thinker, pragmatic and results driven.
Desired Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science, engineering, information technology discipline or equivalent.
- At least 10+ years solid ICT industry experience.
- Ability to sell complex solutions, multi-faceted and multi-location to customers
- Ability to work across the Global Delivery landscape (liaising with multiple countries) and support the architect team in onboarding and knowledge acquisition
- Good commercial sense and sound decision-making capability
- Select the right accounts for the team to work on based on best opportunity for pull through business.
- Consulting expertise an added advantage
Role will be measured on a business development plan split into:
- Quality pipeline delivered via opportunities developed by architects in the team
- Country orders
As a reward for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Please contact Michael Brennan at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4641 or email your C.V in Word/pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.