Our client a leading a Multinational Financials Organisation requires Contract Senior Treasury Operations Analyst for a 11 month daily rate position based in IFSC, Dublin, Ireland.
As they are working a Hybrid Working Model, they require the contractor to be onsite 3 days per week.
You will work as part of Back Office team, your primary function is to provide settlement support to the Supply Chain Finance LOB and Treasury transactions.
- Primary function of the role is to provide settlement support to the Supply Chain Finance LOB and Treasury transactions.
- The team are responsible for Liquidity monitoring supporting Treasury with liquidity management
- Cash settlements of Treasury transactions
- Funding internal and affiliate accounts
- Cash reconciliations and related accounting postings
- SCF Operations manage the HP program, monitoring and processing customer and participant payments within the program.
You have 5 years plus experience in the following areas:
- Operations experience
- Payments/SWIFT knowledge & experience
- Funding/liquidity management experience
- Experience/knowledge of Supply Chain Finance transactions or invoice discounting programs would be advantageous
- Experience in using various settlement and accounting systems including SWIFT, Flexcube/Flexpay & Pega will be considered an advantage
- A good track record of experience in a similar operations role
- Knowledge of transactional accounting will be considered an advantage
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org