Our client a leading Multinational Financial Organisation requires a Contract Program Test Manager for 5 month daily rate role based in the IFSC, Dublin 1, Ireland.
The role requires the contractor to have strong End-to-End Test Management experience, you will need to be available to go onsite 2-3 days per week. Finally, you will ideally have a Banking or Capital Markets background.
You will join the Change Management Team to support a team of Business Change Managers and the EMEA Regional Change Lead for the region.
The individual will serve as a trusted subject matter expert and testing delivery manager to Change Leads, Business Leaders, COOs and project/programme Sponsors.
You will lead on business Test approach and project level testing streams that may impact multiple lines of businesses, legal entities and group functions e.g. Front Office, Technology, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Finance.
As a Banking and Capital Markets Test Manager:
- Deliver day to day support for regional testing and change management efforts for the regulatory change book and cross-regional change activities.
- Serve as a trusted subject matter expert to the EMEA Regional Change Lead as well as business leads, business COOs, sponsors and programme /project managers on initiative Testing sizing, scoping, and ensuring objectives and delivery of Regulatory and Remediation Testing against overall initiative scope and overall regional strategy.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the CIB and International COO teams in relation to Enterprise and Internationally driven change portfolio that impacts the region.
- Principle ownership of the following on allocated projects:
- Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of projects
- Integrated Test Planning & Strategy
- Collation of Test Cases
- Environment Mapping & Static Data Setup
- Co-ordination of Functions & Downstream Applications
- Execution of a Test UAT cycle for the project
- Assign tasks to all Testing Team members
- Capturing relevant approvals of Test Artefacts
- QA engagement
- Defect review reporting & escalation
- Reporting of Status
- UAT Sign offs
- Collation of metrics
- Ensure the timely delivery testing milestones
- Contributing to preparation of Testing cost, timeline and skill-based estimates.
- Partner with key stakeholders to achieve signoff's and approvals when required.
- Attend and present at regional operating committees, project/programme steering committees, as well as leading workshops.
- Providing best practice advice & implementation of improvements for successful end to end testing in a complex financial institution addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in managing complex/multi-platform testing in a comparable financial institution or top tier consultancy.
- Innovative mindset, with a track record of Test management, and knowledge of approaches and methodologies to support effective transformation.
- Banking and Capital Markets knowledge / background preferable but not necessary , in particular around Trade Products and Lending.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic testing plans and roadmaps at an executive level.
- Strong knowledge of data and technology requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently within a team structure.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders of all levels of seniority, from different backgrounds and based in other (global) locations.
- Strong analytical skills; the role requires interpretation and synthesis of regulatory, business and technical information to ensure that the solutions implemented meet the needs of both company and its clients.
- Ability to supplement requirements with visuals such as data flow, swim-lane, process flow and timeline diagrams.
- Clear understanding of internal and external expectations/policies in respect of controls and governance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to present concisely and accurately to senior audiences.
- Intuitive; fast learner with good problem-solving skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills especially within a matrix structure.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and experience of SharePoint & Confluence would be beneficial.
For further information please contact Michéal at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org