Our client a leading Multinational Financial Services organisation requires a Contract Informatica/Data Mapping Consultant for 9 month daily rate role based in the IFSC, Dublin 1, Ireland.
The client has two branches in Beijing and Shanghai, China. The Chinese Central Bank has now mandated the establishment of Central Credit Register. This is a centralised system that collects and securely stored information about loans.
As result of this, ETL data sets need to be analysed, mapped and tested in conjunction with end users in Shanghai, China. The source data is then sent to a Third Party Vendor.
This is a hybrid role that requires the contractor to be onsite 1 day per week.
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients' needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
- 4+ years of experience with multiple RDBMS such as Oracle, MS SQL
- 4+ years of Informatica or related ETL tool experience
- 3 + years of Teradata relational database management system
- 4+ years of Autosys experience or related scheduling/orchestration toolset
- 3+ years of advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java, or PL-SQL
- Good communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience.
- Information mapping experience
- Knowledge and understanding of creation of sequence diagrams and web service level data mapping.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects.
- Ability to prepare business requirements documents for systems projects.
- Ability to organize and present analysis in a holistic manner for management decisions.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
For further information please contact Mícheál at Software Placements on 00353 1 5254642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org