Our client is a market leading B2B technology provider.
Our client is expanding their infrastructure team and the role they are looking to fill is for an Azure Infrastructure Engineer.
- Daily responsibilities are a mix of project & issue (analysis, investigation and resolution) work.
- An experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Experienced in Web Based multi-tier (Web/App/DB) infrastructure deployment and support. Operational metrics and strong issue analysis experience is crucial.
- Has Azure experience (not Office 365) e.g. migration of on-prem application infrastructure to Azure Platform as a service
- Most importantly, someone who can hold a conversation in a technical interview and express the reasoning and logic used to take design & implementation decisions
- Someone who uses Blackbox PowerShell scripts from the Web and doesn’t understand how they work, is not the person we want.
- Has worked in the construction and support of Production Azure environments and can express clearly the role/responsibilities/activities they have performed on previous projects.
- The candidate can speak with experience of the resolution of production system issues, along with the tools and the diagnostic approach used to resolve them.
As a reward for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Please contact Michael Brennan at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4641 or email your C.V in Word/pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.