My client currently has a requirement for a Lead Business Analyst for a 12 month daily rate contract based in Dublin.
The role requires a highly experienced Business Analyst and Scrum Master and leading a team of multi-disciplinary individuals from business teams, IT, other business analysts, and 3rd party organisations.
- Support project scoping with the relevant stakeholders, to determine appropriate solutions and understand benefits, delivery effort, cost, complexities and other considerations
- Provide options and associated trade-offs
- Review the scoping work of other BAs to ensure quality
Business analysis (e.g. business case development; requirements or user story development & analysis; UX design; business process design; data analysis; test preparation; business readiness)
- Provide explanations and expertise regarding as-is / to-be models as part of the requirements elicitation process i.e.; process, data, work flow, application etc. to appropriate stakeholders
- Understand and communicate the ‘big picture’ of how the different dimensions of the solution fit together or contradict each other, and what decision are required between these – e.g. business processing efficiency, customer experience, technical complexity, future scalability, delivery complexity
- Perform customer / end user research
- Adapt and apply different delivery methodologies including SCRUM, Waterfall determining the best methodology for the specific project
- Plan, conduct / facilitate elicitation sessions for business requirements and ensures the deliverables are met
- Understand customers´ objectives, processes and products in order to make appropriate recommendations for customer-specific needs
- Collaborate with project manager to build Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope and development of a high level plan
- Produce requirement specifications and outline solution design documents throughout the project life cycle, incorporating change requests and finalization of requirements documentation
- Analyze and manage requirement risk, traceability matrix and prioritize requirements
- Perform quality review checks on project deliverables
- Participate in development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities
- Participate in post implementation activities including problem solving and measurement of benefits achieved. In case expected benefits are not achieved, participate in the analysis to determine root cause.
- Provide project management in smaller projects, as required and agreed
- Provide line management to the BA team
- Plan and manage BA skill and capability development
- Support BA resourcing decisions
- Provide on-the-job coaching and guidance to BAs
If you feel this role is for you please contact Míchéal on +353 1 525 4642 or email@example.com